On 17 July 2018, the Finance Minister has announced the reintroduction of sales and service tax (SST) to replace GST with effect from 01 September 2018. Businesses may have a brief idea of how new SST works but many may have not assessed with the effects and implications of SST on their businesses.
Our SST team is able to assist you on understand, comply and updates with the information of new SST in order to avoid common errors in compliance and subject to SST exposure.
YF.NG | Our SST Consultants were trained by the Royal Malaysian Customs Department (RMCD) and passed the examination for the SST Consultants organised by RMCD and Malaysias Institute of Accountant (MIA)
Our SST Speaker Profile
- Actively involved in SST/GST implementation, advisory and compliance assignments
- SST/GST trainer/speaker
- Fellow Member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountant (ACCA)
- Chartered Accountant of Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA)
- Associate Member of the Chartered Tax Institute of Malaysia (CTIM)
- Exposure in audit and tax fields in international and local professional public practice firms for more than 12 years